On the Mountains so high... One stood so tall, She Touched the Sky, The stars began to Fall!!!

Zargrifth - The Book
Maecenas at ipsum quis massa rutrum gravida! Ut in varius orci. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.
Phasellus sed lectus nec risus posuere rhoncus sed et ligula. Sed gravida ornare turpis vel euismod. Phasellus quis tortor non lacus sodales rutrum sit amet non est
Follow Me at Twitter!

Assalaam O Alaikum,

Just stopped by to drop this line..

" Prayyyyy for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" , Yeah, you got it... I am having my exams. Okay, though they're just Mid terms, but exams are exams... and they suck!!

Wanted to write lots... but not getting the time , I'll be back soon!

Till then, you can browse the links below,

  • Refresh your Iman [My new blog, its all about my Religion]
  • Karachi Metroblogging [Just started to write here tooo, hope you enjoy it]
  • M ' Diary [Oooopss , its a restricted area, keep out :P.. ]

Wish me luck... and Pray for me... !! Miltay hain, Break kay baad... Same place, same blog with the same old boring author!!

Fi Aman Allah.

Categories: