On the Mountains so high... One stood so tall, She Touched the Sky, The stars began to Fall!!!

Zargrifth - The Book
Maecenas at ipsum quis massa rutrum gravida! Ut in varius orci. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.
Phasellus sed lectus nec risus posuere rhoncus sed et ligula. Sed gravida ornare turpis vel euismod. Phasellus quis tortor non lacus sodales rutrum sit amet non est
Follow Me at Twitter!


Hiya... I guess I am back !! What ? :P you thought I am dead.. well.. my previous posts might have given you that idea.. but luckily... by the prayers of my well wishers I am still healthy wealthy! :) [Alhumdulillah]
The good thing about blogging is that it never goes away... and you can always come back to it... so me too.. Back with a Boooooooooommmm!! [now dont ask me what this Booooommm thingy is, coz i dont know it either :P], I just know the First Rain of Karachi... in the month of Sept and year 2005, it made me ALIVE again.

I dont have much to say right now, coz like always I cannot describe my love of Rain in words.. so maybe you can just check out some Beeeee.U.T.FuLL pics of the Rain over here !! :) Have Fun!

I'll be back :P! [Stay Tuned! ]

Categories: